The ENCALS Allied Health Professionals forum 2020 will be held in Edinburgh on Thursday 18th June 2020.
Launching ENCALS CONNECT – an online support and learning environment for AHP dealing with research and clinical care of those with MND
The Edinburgh team warmly invite you to attend the AHP session.
This year we will be looking at holistic care of people with MND looking at all aspects of clinical care from diagnosis, research inclusion to death including family experience and what we can learn from Post mortem results
Registration for the forum is 57 euro per person, evening meal included. One free place per ENCALS site. Registration is mandatory. For interest in webinar and attendance, please contact email@example.com.
The aim of the forum “To share good practice across Europe”
Participants are requested to share some experiences about their work and the organization of ALS/ MND care in their country. Please provide a quick overview to your colleagues from other countries – but feel free on how you do it. As an example, please find below the overview of the ALS nurses of St.Gallen, Switzerland.
Allied Health Professionals forum organizing committee
The Allied Health Professionals forum committee consists of:
- Judith Newton, National Nursing Lead for Motor Neurone Disease, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Jan Clarke, Consultant Nurse for MND, University College London Hospitals, UK
- Rachael Marsden, MND specialist nurse, Oxford MND centre
- Ursula Schneider Rosinger, ALS Care Nurse, Clinical Study Coordinator, Kantonsspital St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Tommy Bunte, Physician Assistant, Universitity Medical Center Utrecht, the Netherlands.