ENCALS provides a budget of 10.000 euros for travel grants for young qualified researchers to attend the ENCALS meeting in Edinburgh, June 17-19 2020. The aim is to encourage participants from underrepresented countries. The travel grant amount is up to a maximum, based on actual travel expenses.
The criteria for selection:
- Age limit <40
- The applicant is not working in the UK
- Your institution is unable to refund travel costs
- Participation in the ENCALS meeting with an abstract as first author, selected for a platform presentation
The following information is required:
- Short CV (max 2 pages)
- Publication list
- Abstract of the presentation as first author
- Approval by the applicant’s supervisor (provided separately on request)
To apply, please send the required information to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 20th, 2020.