ENCALS provides a max. of 5 travel grants for young qualified researchers to attend the ENCALS meeting July 11-14, 2023, in Barcelona. The aim is to encourage participants from underrepresented countries. The travel grant amount is up to a maximum of 500 Euros, based on actual travel expenses.
The criteria for selection:
- age limit <40
- the applicant is not working in Spain
- your institution is unable to refund travel costs
- participation in the ENCALS meeting with an abstract as first author
The following information is required:
- short CV (max 2 pages)
- publication list
- abstract of the presentation as first author
- approval by the applicant’s supervisor (provided separately on request)
Please combine the documents in one pdf file and send it to email@example.com before April 30, 2023. All applications will be reviewed by the programme committee.