The ENCALS meeting 2015 was held from Thursday 21st to Saturday 23rd of May in Dublin, Ireland.
The ENCALS executive board would like to thank Prof. Orla Hardiman and her team very much for organizing this lively scientific meeting.
Please read the news article about this meeting.
Top international speakers provided cutting edge overviews in areas of key interest:
- Prof. John E. Landers, PhD. Professor of Neurology, University of Massachusetts, USA
”Using next-generation sequencing to dissect ALS pathogenesis”
- Prof. Leonard Petruccelli, PhD. Professor of Neuroscience, Mayo Clinic, USA “Mechanisms of toxicity and therapeutic approaches for C9FTD/ALS”
- Francisco Baralle, MD, PhD., International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology.
“Functional interactions of TDP 43 and their role in ALS pathogenesis”
- Laura Ferraiuolo, PhD., Marie Curie Research Fellow, Sheffield Institute for Translational Neuroscience, UK.
“Using in vitro models to reconstruct pathogenic mechanisms in ALS”
- Prof. Seward Rutkove, MD, PhD. Professor of Neurology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, USA.
“EIM as a biomarker in ALS”
- Dr. Pat Andres, MS, DPT. Senior Research Scientist, Neurological Clinical Research Institute, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA.
“Use of Quantitative Strength Testing to Measure Disease Progression in ALS”
Trinity Biomedical Sciences Institute Trinity College Dublin
Pearse Street, Dublin 2
More information about visiting Trinity College Dublin.
Photo album ENCALS Dublin 2015