The International Network for ALS Research and Care (INARC) is hosting its second face to face meeting. The network invites all research nurses, research coordinators and other research staff members in ALS/ MND to join the meeting. The meeting will be held on July 11 at the ENCALS venue in Barcelona.
- Connect the different ALS research and care staff members
- Organize networking event at global conferences
- Organize workshops and satellite meetings
- Streamline the communication between ALS research and care staff members
- Create a platform and a space to exchange skills and expertise
- Increase our problem-solving skills when facing common challenges in the ALS clinical research fields
Registration is closed!
Registration for the INARC meeting includes both access to the INARC satellite meeting on July 11 in Barcelona as to the general ENCALS meeting.
Cost for registration are 50 euro’s. Only one person per centre will be reimbursed for hotel (one night stay) and travel costs.
Preliminary program (will be confirmed later on)
|Palliative care discussion|
|Spiritual care lecture|
|Workshop A – Spiritual care workshop|
|Workshop B – Rater training (SVC, ALSFSR-R, HHD, Kings)|
|Close out remarks|
INARC-ENCALS 2023 meeting committee:
- Sara Moll, study coordinator, Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge Barcelona, Spain
- Martina Sodano, study coordinator, IRCCS Istituto Auxologico Italiano Milan, Italy
- Lenka Slachtova, neurologist, Charles University Prague, Czech Republic
- Martha Peña, neurologist, Instituto Roosevelt Bogota, Colombia
- Theresa Chiwera, Senior ALS Clinical Trials manager, Kings College London, UK
- Tommy Bunte, Physician Assistant, University Medical Center Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Juliette Foucher, Clinical Research Coordinator, Karolinska University Hospital Stockholm; PhD student, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Romy Verschoor, project manager TRICALS, the Netherlands
- Mathias Couillard, manager Clinical Research Unit Montreal, Canada
- Vanessa Bertone, ALS team-leader, Clinical Research Unit, Montreal, Canada