The ENCALS meeting 2021 will be held virtually from Wednesday 12th to Friday 14th of May.
Virtual Platform access
All registered attendees have received virtual platform access credentials on Monday May 10.
Please be reminded: only participants that have registered and paid the registration fee will gain access to the platform.
In case you did not receive virtual platform access credentials, please contact email@example.com.
Registration is still open!
Register via: https://kuonicongress.eventsair.com/encals21/reg
- PhD students, junior/established researchers, post docs, other attendees: 50 euros
- Industry: 250 euros
- Each ENCALS centre is entitled to one free registration for a PhD student.
Please e-mail name, centre affiliation of this PhD student to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Thierry Latran Foundation Grantees meeting 2021 (upon invitation);
- Neurofilaments in ALS: what have we learned and future directions
Satellite meeting hosted by Biogen on Wednesday May 12th, 18:00-19:00 CET;
- Satellite Meeting hosted by Orphazyme on Thursday May 13th, 18:00-19:30 CET (upon invitation);
- Satellite Meeting: LAENALS-ENCALS, the future of the network? on Thursday May 13th, 19:30-20:30 CET (upon invitation.
Abstract submission is now closed and notifications about acceptance have been sent.
At this moment, all abstracts have been reviewed by the ENCALS Programme Committee 2021.
A communication have been sent to all poster presenters on Monday May 3rd with credentials to access the virtual platform and upload poster materials (pdf and pre-recorded video).
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a poster presenter and have not received your credentials to access the platform, please contact email@example.com
ENCALS welcomes sponsors who are interested in the sponsorship options for this meeting. Please ask for the Sponsorship Prospectus 2021 via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to digitally welcome you in May!