The ENCALS Prize Committee would like to invite applications for this year’s ENCALS Young Investigator Award.
The ENCALS meeting 2015 will be held at the Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, from Thursday 21th to Saturday 23th of May.
Top international speakers will provide cutting edge overviews in areas of key interest:
- Prof. John E. Landers, PhD. Professor of Neurology, University of Massachusetts, USA
- Prof. Leonard Petruccelli, PhD. Professor of Neuroscience, Mayo Clinic, USA
- Francisco Baralle, MD, PhD., International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Laura Ferraiuolo, PhD., Marie Curie Research Fellow, Sheffield Institute for Translational Neuroscience, UK
- Prof. Seward Rutkove, MD, PhD. Professor of Neurology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, USA
The registration deadline has been extended to 28th of April. Please note that the registration fee should be paid to finalize the registration. Also, please book your hotel as soon as possible for reasons of availability of accomodation. Please find the block booked accomodation at the meeting page.
Twitter using hashtag #ENCALS